Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer

I love summer! The only thing I don't like about it is, I hardly ever have all four of my kids home at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I love they have cousins to play with. The last 2.5 weeks I have not had all four of them in the house together at all. We went to Lake Powell and Ben went home with Jace for a few days. Austin left the next day for Pacen to stay with his friend Alex for eight days. While he was gone, Ben left for a five day scout-camp. Austin gets home and the next day he, Ivey, and Drew went to Pine Valley for the night with my family. Austin and Ivey went back up to PV and Ben came home. Today is Sunday, and we are all in town, but Ben is back at Jace's!! So maybe in a few days I will see them all under my roof together!
Meanwhile, I have started working at home. It is a good thing, I have to keep up with my kids and their crazy schedule! It is working-out good for me. It is weird to think I will not be going into the shop anymore. But I am happy just where I am!!

No comments: