Tuesday, May 12, 2009

......New Adventure........

Well, I am finally doing it! I am adding a shop into my home so I can be home with the kids! I have mixed feelings about this. I know it will make my life soooo much easier, my family is very excited to have me here, and I won't worry about Ivey next year coming home to an empty house! But, I am soooo sad to leave my friends at Essence. I have worked with most of those girls for 8-11 years. You grow to love them when you are with them that much! I have had such a wonderful time working with them, and I have learned so much from each of them. I will always be grateful for that. I don't want to sound like I will never see them again, cause I will! We are to good of friends not too!!! I am lucky that they are all standing behind me encouraging me and supporting me in this big decision I have made. And my clients are all being so good about it also. I think I am ready to give it a shot. Plus, my baby turns 3 in 3 weeks. I don't want to miss out on his life anymore. I want to be there for the older kids when they need a Mom to talk to after school, and a very happy husband! Thank you everyone that is making this easier on me!!! I Love You All

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Good Luck I Guess, just don't forget your friends at work. You can't get rid of us that easy!!!!!